Monday, May 25, 2009

Sacrifice is the Name of the Game

Lately sacrifice has been the name of the game. I decided two weeks ago to purchase a home instead of leasing an apartment. I know that owning a home requires more responsibility than simply renting an apartment. However, I wanted a place of my own and possibly something that could bring in income in the future.

Right now I am saving and pinching funds like crazy for a down payment and closing cost. I've found the perfect home that fits my style and my needs but baby...... saving ain't easy. My friend got married on Saturday and I was unable to purchase her a gift...I need a few summer pieces really bad and I had to scale down my selections.


I cant want to move in ....well actually I can moving makes me sick. But I cant wait to have a place of my own. I think the day I close I will sleep on the floor. Living with my family has not been easy. So all the scrimping and saving will be worth it all.

1 comment:

www.toledo-3d.com said...

I read so much helpful data above!