Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR




Happy New Year! Wow this year came in like a lion and brought plenty of cold weather. But I am happy to see 2009 end because it had truly been a bumpy year. Have you thought about what you would like to enhance or change this New Year? I love that the New Year brings thoughts of change, renewal, refreshing and revitalization. Of course I have a resolution but I am hoping that it translates into a lifestyle change. One of the things I would like to do is think more positively. I don’t know when I became such a pessimistic person. It is so unattractive…literally and physically. It has been said that you are what you say and if I keep focusing on the negative side of life I can expect more unnecessary drama.

People life is too short and too hard to invite unwanted drama into our space. 2009 brought many challenges and difficulties and sadly I played a huge role in my own stress. This is the year that I am letting it all go. If it works fine…if not then it will be vanquished from my life. There are going some team cuts and others will be told how I appreciate the value they add to my life. If you know me personally and I did not bring value to your life please cut me loose…because I will be doing the same! There will be no love lost and no hard feelings. It’s best to know when your season is up than to stay too long and suffer the consequences.

I won’t be changing too much but I will be listening to God and will be listening to the direction that he wants me to take in my life. People and their opinions of me will no longer give credence to my own personal beliefs or feelings. I hope to open myself up more to give love and become a recipient of love. I want peace, joy and happiness to surround me. Yes I will still be sassy and offer thought provoking outlooks on pop culture and other crazy things. But please don’t take my word as the final word and use what you need and throw away what you don’t.


I hope that 2010 be a year of abundance, many opportunities, renewed thoughts, new love, new friendships, spiritual awaking and forgiveness.

No comments: