Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hey friends and fam,

Sorry for the delay in post but life has been coming at me full force! It has been raining like crazy here in the Midwest and guess what…………..MY ROOF IS LEAKING! Yes you read it right…my damn roof is leaking and I am seething with anger. I have not been in the house a year and my roof is leaking. When I purchased my home I was told that I had a new roof…before you ask yes I got the home inspected and every document I have on the home indicates that I have a new roof.

Well I asked a roofer to go on top of the roof and what do you know he comes down saying I NEED a new roof and he snapped a few pics for proof. Well of course I did not believe him so I called two more roofing companies and they both say “you need a new roof”. Oh by the way a new roof is about 5,000.00 to 8,000.00. My eyes popped out my mf’ing head.

I felt just like 50 cent when he said..................

I got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda
And if you play with my paper, you gotta meet my berretta


Chile there was all kind of neck rolling, tongue popping, eyes rolling and hand on hip action when I contacted my realtor. After several attempts of trying to contact the buyer and getting no response…what did you think a sistah did?


You damn right marched my ass straight to the civil court to file me a good ole law suite. I could not wait to hand the clerk my petition and 125.00 filing fee. I was on a mission and ready to take the entire real estate system down! Last weekend was nothing but rain so I had to pay 245.00 to have tarps placed on the roof. Ya know yo girl was ready to go straight hood. That was my damn electric bill money…aint nobody got an extra 245.00 just laying around looking for something to do. So after I spend 245.00 on the tarp and 125.00 on the filing fee here comes the buyer talking about working something out.

Oh now the bish can return a call! Are you freaking kidding me? I will keep y’all posted but if this chick try to play me, I swear I will be posting to this site from St. Louis City Medium Correction Center AKA The Justice Center AKA The Jerk House.


Keep me in your prayers.

Peace, Love and Light

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Unknown said...

I havn't been by your spot in a while, so I guess I don't have to even ask how the house is going... WOW!
I hope you added the $245 & the $125 on to your petition!! I would be trying to get all my money back and then money for my pain and suffering!!
Lord help them & you stay blessed!

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, choice look audacious for the duration of more interdependent articles without delay as its anecdote of my pick issue to read.

Royce Kupiel said...

So, did you find some roofers? I think it depends on the actual condition of your roof. There are cases when you only need repairs and not replacement. Like what happened with my brother's house in Vancouver. I see you're doing another DIY... Those yellow walls are pretty neat.

Noreen Weigle said...

A new roof doesn’t have to be very expensive. It all depends on what roofing material you go with. The most affordable would be asphalt roofing. It’s durable and sturdy, and very popular because it’s not expensive.

Noreen Weigle said...

A new roof doesn’t have to be very expensive. It all depends on what roofing material you go with. The most affordable would be asphalt roofing. It’s durable and sturdy, and very popular because it’s not expensive.