Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolve to Make 2011 Better Than 2010

Can you believe that it is almost 2011.....I cant. The year flew by so fast. Honestly I can't say that I will miss 2010 because a lot of messed of stuff happened to me personally and globally. I am hoping that 2011 brings blessings, hope, peace, prosperity, love, joy, happiness, serenity, life, abundance, patience, sisterhood and brotherhood.

I've noticed that I have become my worst enemy. I complain, I get frustrated, I point fingers and blame people for things that I created. Just this week it dawn on me that I need to be a more thankful for my position in life. I have been in worse situations. Also I need to stop letting people take me off my throne. By that, I mean letting actions of others cause me to act outside my character.

I will be making a great deal of personal and charcter changes in 2011. I want to bring peace and happiness with me where ever I go. I want people to feel good when they are in my presence. But in order to have people feel that way... I too must feel that way.

I wish you and your family I wonderful New Year.

No comments: