Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My "New" Passion







I've always loved nature and the beauty it holds. Some would say that I have been a naturalist from birth. God and nature goes hand and hand to me. I remember when I was driving to AZ and as I was rounding HWY 40 coming through NM I was astounded by the large mountains. The beauty of the mountains was the essence of God's handy work. The sounds of the ocean calms me, looking off into the distance of the ocean it is hard to separate the water from the sky. When I drive home from work the sky is orange, red and blue and this is another form of beauty to me. Lately I've wanted to catch the beauty of nature, family and buildings on film. Last year I purchased a digital camera and often find myself snapping away at things that appeal to me. Honestly, I need a better camera, the one I want cost roughly between 500.00-550.00, so right now it is out of my price range. But it would make a great birthday/Christmas gift!!!!!!! The pics above is just things that I saw and thought wow I gotta get a photo. It seems as I get older new things appeal to me, and I want to explore new talents and gifts. I hope new gifts keep coming, it makes life exciting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so agree, I love nature shoots! I went on a cruise a few years ago and came home with tons of shots of WATER! Seeing God's beauty manifest all around me is simply breathtaking!
Blessings!