Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coming Out Swinging

Yesterday I was home and stumbled upon Rev. (Wrong) eh...um.. Wright on CNN. Rev. Wrong was doing what appeared to me a question and answer session with the media. According to the good ole Rev. he was speaking out because the media was NOT attacking him, BUT attacking the black church. I have a good nose and can smell bullshit a mile away.


Let me first say that there are some truths in Rev. Wrong's speech. The infamous quote " America's chickens have come home to roost" is something I agree with. Be real, we all know our government has shitted on other countries as well sold weapons to other countries. The twin towers were not attacked because America was such a lovable country with great leadership.



However, I do believe Rev. Wrong need to sit his ass down somewhere and let this man win the fuckin primary. What's with all the hating!!! This asshole all on tv cracking jokes and making a mockery of what Barack Obama represents. I was watching CNN screaming "Hell Naw, get your stupid ass off the camera." Actually I was wondering if Barack would let this ride, or if he would do something about this shit. We all have seen Hillary's passion, we've all seen her keep fighting regardless of how hopeless her candidacy seemed. I have not seen Barack get straight gansta, and that is what is needed to deflect the comments of Rev. Wrong.



Well, well, well Barack came back swinging today. Obama said his relationship with Wright may have suffered irreparable harm. "There's been great damage," he said. "It may have been unintentional on his part, but I do not see that relationship being the same after this." And I second that emotion. How the hell can they maintain a relationship when this man mouth is single handily destroying this man's career. Obama said he gave Wright "the benefit of the doubt" before his speech on race relations. Wright had shown "little regard for me" and seemed more concerned with "taking center stage. I could not agree more, honestly, it would not surprise me if Rev. Wrong was paid to humiliate Barak and throw shade on his candidacy. We just hafta keep an eye on him and see how things work out for him. Now if he because the spiritual advisor for some government official we will know what the deal is.

No comments: