Friday, April 11, 2008

Blue Friday

OMG. I am just having one of the days where I don’t feel like doing sh!t. Really, I just want to lay down and watch t.v. and fart all day. I’m at work but my mind is at home in bed. I feel sluggish, weak and just plain ole lazy right now. I am so glad that it’s Friday I could shout!


I don’t think I could take another day of coming to work. Work is okay, but I gave a co-worker that is the biggest gossiper I ever met. And guess what……………HE IS A MAN. I’ve never met a man that loves to gossip as much as the women. Now I love to gossip but this just sickening.



As soon as someone gets up and leaves the room, here he comes saying something negative about them. “Can you believe what Rhonda said in the meeting?” , “ Did you hear what Jackie did to the reports”, “ Man, all Keshia do, is suck up to the boss”. I just want to tell dude to shut the hell up. He is always throwing shade on folks and I am just tired of it.


It has been raining all week. I miss California so bad. I miss seeing the ocean, blue skies and mountains. I thought I would not miss it but I do. Unfortunately, I really can’t afford to live there right now, but hopefully I can go back at some point. I’m just kind of sick of grey skies, torrential rains, floods, hail, and huge potholes from the winter.

Sorry people I did not mean to bring y’all down I just feel kinda blue today.

No comments: