Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Rest For The Weary

I just wanted to take a moment and say hey. Whew my life seems like a complete whirlwind right now. So many things to do and so little time. Like tomorrow I am taking a day off of work….but don’t get too excited because I for sure won’t be vacationing.

Lets see…. the grass needs to be cut in the front and back of the house. The weeds need to be pulled up along the fence and all that 4th of July trash need to picked up from in front of the house. Not that I popped any fire works or had a cook out at me house…but magically all the fireworks end up in front of my house.


Then I have to study for a test and a final! I cant tell you the last time I watched television. My day is jammed packed and if I could add a few extra hours to the day I most definitely would.

I few things have been going on in STL that has me scratching my head. There seems to be a war between the thugs and the police. Police have been getting shot and thugs have been getting killed, and the police cant always tell the difference between thugs and regular black men.

Seems like every time I get to hear the news the police have killed somebody or somebody tried to kill the police!


Then there is the VA clinic that could have possible infected over a thousand veterans to HIV and Hepatitis . These fools were hand washing their dental equipment instead of placing them inside the mandated cleaning devices. I am sure that there will be a class action suit regarding this foolery. I hope the person in charge gets fired and they person who thought they were doing their job hand washing the tools, they need to get fired too.


So I will post again really soon, until then stay prayerful and safe

No comments: