Friday, June 18, 2010

2.54cm=1inch

OMG I’ve started school and I must tell you it’s HARD!! Yeah I knew it would be hard but I thought I would slide into the groove of school my taking Fundamentals of Chemistry (FOC). FOC is a 6 week course and man is there a lot to learn in 6 weeks.

I am determined to pass this class even if it is by the skin of my teeth. I really want this engineering degree and know that it will take every brain cell I have to accomplish this goal. Please keep me in your prayers, cause I am going to need it. I am studying like a fool and it takes me longer to get it than some of my classmates.. but I eventually get it. Man sometimes I feel like I've been smoking ganja all my life, because my memory is crappy. Then again I have not used my brain in this capacity for a few years. I just gotta know th cob webbs off my brain.

No comments: