Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finances

Merging two lives together is no joke. I am a planner and a saver. Yes I spend money on frivolous things but I really like to make sure my bills are paid first. However, my man is the total opposite. He likes to stay looking good and fly but likes to pay his bills last.

This is not an attractive trait. Actually its a freaking turn off to me. How the hell you wanna stay looking fly and your lights about to be turned off? We have had so many fights about money that its not even funny. He thinks Im a tight wad who plans like Im about to retire or die tomorrow. I believe in putting insurance on everything and contributing to my 401k.

Im sure he has never thought of his 401k and saving is not even in his vocabulary. The man is trying to turn me into him. He ask why I dont spoil myself, why I dont have a Coach purse, Why I dont pay 100's of dollar for tennis shoes, why I drunk before I go to the club. I look at him like he a plum damn fool. Most of the time I say ninja Imma be rich while yo broke azz go be begging me for cash.

I understand the live for the day mentality but I dont know if I can get past his negligence with money

No comments: