Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chilling Out On Sunday

Today has been one of those lazy summer days. This morning I got up went to Sunday School but left right before the sermon. I was still tired so I decieded to go back home. Yeah I know that was wrong... but a lil word beats no word. I finally got my computer back up and running. I reluctantly let someone use my computer and the next thing you know BAM the operationing system crashed, wirless connection was lost and I was off-line. Of course you ask, "what happened, what did you do to my computer?" And the culprit responds " I didn't do anything, as a matter of fact the last time I tried to use it it wouldn't work for me either."

Well the lesson learned from that experience is hands off my damn computer. Go to the library for all I care. But your grimy little fingers will never touch my keyboard....ya dig.

Other than that I am chilling. My locs are growing... thank GOD that transistion part was kinda crazy. I really can't complain about the job too much, it's going well. My only complaint is all the killing going on around here.

Man they are killing people left and right in the Lou. The murder rate is out of control. Times like these will drive a person to their knees. Well I just wanted to check in and let ya'll know I was okay, I hope everything is blessed with ya'll. Until we talk again keep ya head up

No comments: