Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Road Ends For Hilary





Even after Barack Obama clinched the victory, Hilary will not admit defeat. Believe me, Hilary is a woman after my own heart. I am stubborn, Strong willed and hate to admit defeat, but sometimes you gotta know when to acknowledge defeat. I watched Hilary give her speech on CNN last night and I just knew that she would be pulling out of the race...... but nooooooo not Hil, she gave much props to Obama but she never said anything about giving up. Although she is not my candidate I admire her spirit to keep fighting on, but honestly the fat lady has sang.


I am so excited for Obama and can not wait to see how he will defend himself against the republican machine. This is gonna get very interesting and I will be watching every minute of it.

No comments: