Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flex Tells The Truth About R. Kelly Interview



I totally agree with Funk Master Flex. I was disgusted with the interview R. Kelly gave BET. Y'all know that was some bullsh*t how this man get on national television and ask "what do you mean teenager?" This man has totally disrespected his fan base by thinking everybody stupid. We all seen the tape, heard the the testimony and know about Aaliyah.


Toure was a straight punk. He did not ask the tough questions. Barbara Walters would've came at his azz like a real pro. By the end of the interview ole Babs would've had him confessing and crying, ask McCain. Not to mention BET in my opinion, has ruined a whole generation of kids.


I refuse to buy or bootleg any R. Kelly C.D.'s. The man is a pedophile pure and simple. I can't see how any mother or father could support this type of negro. That's like giving financial support to a serial rapist. Black people are the most forgiving people on earth. But we must draw the line somewhere. We must say enough is enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard about "Chester Molester's" interview last week and was disgusted. I do not watch BET (Black Exploitation Television) and I don't care what the jury was paid to say we all know that Kelly is guilty!