Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My City Is Bleeding Red


If you follow my blog you know I live in the murder capital of the United States, St. Louis, MO. OMG it’s getting bad out here. I knew it would get bad as the economy got worse but I never knew it would get this bad.

I am so paranoid I try not to go out at night. So many innocent people have been killed, you have to be careful of your surroundings at all time.

Recently a young man killed another man over a……...... Cheeseburger!

The victim is 26-year-old Carl Sharp. The name of the 16-year-old suspect has not been released.

Sharp returned home around 12:30 a.m. Sunday after purchasing three cheeseburgers at a Rally's restaurant, police said. The suspect apparently became angry because he had requested two burgers, not three, and an argument began.

The men ate the sandwiches and the suspect left. A short time later, police say the teen returned and shot Sharp three times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The 16-year-old fled the scene on a bicycle and was taken into custody Sunday afternoon.

Sharp was a recent college graduate who is survived by his wife and two children.


Think that is crazy it gets worse.


The north side of St. Louis is one of the most violent places in the city. People on this side of town live in fear. The children play outside at their own risk, elderly walk their dogs while keeping an eye on local gang activity. Dope dealers do deals in the light of day and police can't keep up with all the criminal activity, so they only show up to pick up the dead bodies.

Saturday two murders took place within 30 minutes of each other. The alderman of the area got so fed up he got on the local new station and advised all law abiding citizens to go buy guns.

Alderman Troupe says something needs to be done to take control, “it kills the good kids, along with the bad. They are in danger if they join a gang and they are in danger if they don’t join a gang, so it’s a lose lose situation for us.”

Troupe is encouraging his constituents to arm themselves for protection, but also wants them to call police “your only challenge is to stay alive until police get there and the only way for you to do that, in many cases, is to own a gun, know how to use it, and more importantly know when to use it.”


I am deathly afraid of guns, but I live alone and I often think about getting one. I live in the city, but in a "lower" area. But crime happens everywhere, there is no totally safe place.

I've personally lost two family members to murder this year, so this really hits home for me. Please pray for our city, cuz the way it's looking it's gonna get worse before it get better

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 210 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 220 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 200 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?