Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Deadly Cocktail....Red Neck and Ignorance




Can you believe this lady feels that black people will take over America? Well I guess I would be scared too if I felt that way. Scared that I would have to pay for 400+ years of mental and physical slavery, abuse in every form of discrimination.

People get out and vote. This is our chance to silence ignorance, let your voice be heard. The lines will be long, there will be some problems, but whatever you do, do not leave the poll without voting.

Don't wake up on Nov 5th saying...damn he didn't win I should have voted. People died for your right to vote, don't let their blood be shed in vain.


NOV 4TH GET OUT AND VOTE....AND TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE WITH YOU TOO

1 comment:

Naturally Alise said...

wow is all i can say. that really scares me. my praying is about to go into overtime.