Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Making History Tonight



Oh my Gosh Obama may actually win. May we are having a watch party at my house and we are partying like it's 1999. The faces about are the faces of voters that will hopefully help Obama become the First Black President of the United States Of America.


I went to vote at 5:30am this morning and I was full of energy and hyped. I never felt so on purpose. I felt like for the first time in a long time the world would hear my voice and the voice of many other Americans as we screamed "we want change" with our votes.

I've never seen so many people pumped up about an election. This election brought everybody out. While in line to vote there was so much love generating from the people in line. People were sharing chairs,food and making the best out of what could have possibly been a long wait.


I am so excited for our country. This time I think we can really do it. This time I think we are gonna take. The word says "Take it by force" and I believe that is exactly what is gonna happen tonight. John McCain might as well get ready to go back to the Senate because the Obamas got 1600 Pennsylvania street decorated already.

So far McCain is winning in Missouri but only 49% of the polls are reporting. But lets face it some people will never vote for Obama regardless of how qualifed he is.

CNN JUST CALLED IT OBAMA WON YALL. HELL YEAH... THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT. CHANGE BABY,

No comments: