Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre Turkey Day Ramblings

Hello Internet friends and family. I hope everyone is gearing up to have a fabulous turkey day. Today I enjoyed a day off from work that was truly needed. I relaxed at the beauty salon and toured a gym today, otherwise I just chilled. I love days when I have time to relax, I don’t feel rushed, I can drive like a normal person and just take my time…..loves it.


I have not spent thanksgiving with my family in a few years so I am kind of excited. My grandma is baking me a 7-up (my fav) and I can’t wait to get into her kitchen and throw down! Yeah I know I am suppose to be on a diet ……but one day of good eating won’t kill me.


Let’s not forget this a time for thanksgiving…..so be thankful. Yes times are rough, but if you are healthy, have friends and family that love you, you have something to be thankful for. Remember someone out there has it worst than you, so it could always be worst.


I wish you and your family a wonderful, fabulous and outstanding thanksgiving. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

No comments: