Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Ramblings

Tonight I’m in chill mode and don’t feel like doing a thang. My house looks like a tornado blew threw but I’m stepping over clothes, forgoing dusting, not washing the dishes and forget about the damn floors….didn’t I say I was chilling.

Right now I am watching Real Housewives of ATL. These women are a trip, most of these women are depending on their men money. One women is waiting on a 7 figure divorce settlement, one woman is married to an NBA player, one woman admits she has a suga daddy , the other woman has a wealthy husband , only one has a job……and guess what her husband is an injured NFL player that was released from his contract, so right now he is unemployed: he works for her.

The NBA wife looks exhausted while getting the kids ready for school. Never mind, she has a chef cooking breakfast, all she has to do is get the kids up and get them dressed, and she acts likes she is working her fingers to the bone. But its good entertainment. Other than that it comes across as a bunch of spoiled, no depth, materialist, self absorb women with a show.

I went to the mall and spent way too much. Am I the only person that ever have shoppers remorse? I knew I should have left those dresses at the mall…… but I was bored and felt shopping would cure my blues. Now I’m looking for the receipt to take the dresses back and I can’t find it. I don’t feel too bad cuz sometimes you gotta treat yourself to something nice…...... right.

With that in mind, I gotta get everything straight because I want to buy a home the end of 2009. Right now the banks ain’t lending money to NOBODY. This credit crunch is giving me an opportunity to get my funds together while the banks are thawing out. So I won’t be blowing money again no time soon. You gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want.

Y’all remember when I was exercising and losing weight. Well that’s over, not that I want it to be, but I have not been doing what’s right. First of all, I’ve been eating fast food like my name is hamburgular. As soon as I get home, if I eat or not, I go straight to sleep. Of course I wake up like an hour before I have to be at work so I jump out of the bed running. I get to work and eat a muffin that ‘s about 400 calories and I snack all day. I think I’m going to join weight watchers. I know I can do it myself, but the support does help. I need to get healthier, but with all the drama in my life and my family life I let my healthy habits slip. But I’ll get back on the good foot soon.

Well I talk with ya’ll later it’s past my bed time… Holla

No comments: