Monday, June 8, 2009

Got Damn Po Pos

I'm hotter than a fire cracker right now. I am closing on my house tomorrow and every thin dime I got is going towards that and I just have a great deal of stuff on my mind. Today while visiting my Aunt the police pull me over for bumping a stop sign. Man this police pulled up out of no where and came down on me like I had 9 bricks of white girl in my truck.

Now the reason I am pissed is because I did not bump the stop sign. I am so tired of these small municipalities making money off harassing the citizens and visitors of people in their communities. The bastard asked me, " Do you have a legal reason for bumping that stop sign." A legal reason....... what "legal" reason can I give you. So I gave the asshole my licence and proof of insurance and he wrote the ticket. Just Saturday my cousin pulled out of my Aunt's driveway and drove to the corner and forgot to turn on his headlights, he was only about 10 yards from the house and the police pulled him over and gave him a ticket too!


I swear this shit gets on my damn nerves. I told my Aunt she will have to come visit me because this will be the last time her city makes money off of me. I call Allstate to see if this ticket would affect my rates and they told me it depends. I'm like depends on what! The lady sounded all confused while she tried to give me some technical answer. But she basically said it depends on the underwriters...I said let me speak to the underwrites, she said they don't take calls. I wanted to choke the bish right through the phone. I was hot.... and I mean I was on fire. Have you ever been broke and it seemed like every one in the world was after you money, well that is what I feel right now. I've decided to get a lawyer to plead down the ticket and keep on moving. This type of shit keeps me on blood pressure medicine.

No comments: