Sunday, October 18, 2009

Looking

Well I am actually on the computer on a Sunday. Lately that has become abnormal. I decided that I would start looking at other industries to see if there are any new opportunities in my field. I can tell you that it is very frustrating trying to navigate a job search via the Internet. It can be very tiring...thank the LORD I have a job. I only searched for 30 minutes I can imagine what people that are actually unemployed go through!

I like my current job, my boss and co-workers are fabulous. For the first time I actually enjoy coming to work. However, my job has become boring. Yeah I know in this eco-No-Money, I should just be happy to have a job...but my brain craves productivity. Plus it is always good to stay current with the market. It's a sure why to determine new trends, fair pay and great employment opportunities.

Sometime this week I will have to update my resume and just throw it out there to see if any fish bite. As strange as it sounds I like interviewing...even if I don't get the job. It helps me stay sharp and lets me know what employers are really looking for. I am still thinking about going to school this spring to pursue an engineering degree.

Well I have so much work to do. The house is a mess, the car needs to be washed as well as my hair. If any of you know of any management jobs in the utility industry or customer service...holla at a sistah.

No comments: