Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Obsession With 50 Cent



Have a baby by me baby be a millionaire…..
Have a baby by me baby be a millionaire.
I’ll work that, merk that.
Just the way you like it baby.
Turn a quickie unto an all nighter baby.



When I hear this on the radio I immediately turn the volume way up. I absolutely adore the man. He is my type of guy. He is street savvy and has an acute business acumen which further influences my attraction to Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson.

I’m the type of girl who likes what I like to call “A Real Man” for my man. I have a strong mind set and can be a bit pushy and hardheaded sometimes so I must have a man that knows how to take charge. And the only way for you to take charge of me, is to be in charge of you. If the man life is together financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually then he is ready for his mate. My man should be the type of man that when he walks into the room all the women just fell a bit safer.

My man must have a lil thug in him but be able to discuss anything from politics to the latest urban issue. I want my man to appreciate all the possessions we have but not act so bougie that he makes people feel uncomfortable. Have you seen 50 Cent he looks great in jeans, a t-shirt and timberlands but he also looks great in a suit. See I like it when they can switch it up and still look good.

Did you know that 50 makes most of his money off of investments and endorsements? This is forward thinking to me because how many rappers last a lifetime in the rap game? Has anyone seen the man’s body….that alone is enough to make a girl’s panties wet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]