Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Republicans Want Your Vote





These are the billboards hanging in Houston,Tx. Here is one of the comments on the ragingelephant website.


THIS IS AWESOME!! Keep up the good work guy’s. i am proud of you. i hope you don’t mind, I am a white woman but I stand behind this 100% I am sick and tired of the Left telling the Black Community that they can’t make it on their own, that they need the Gov to do it for them. Why Liberals? Do you find them weak? Do you find them stupid? Or is the fact that they are good people who love Family, God and hard work making you Jealous? I can’t take it any more!! Black people are strong, smart, family loving, God loving, hard working and VERY FUN people. I just wish the Left would STOP taking your pride!! I pray everyday that you rise above the leftist hatered toward the good Black people of America! God bless you all and stay strong!! AWESOME!!


Can They Count On Your Vote?

No comments: