Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bish Please



I know this story is a bit dated but I had to comment on it. Okay we all understand that Mechelle (Chelle) McNair is a bit pissy that her husband was killed by his mistress that then went on to off herself. I would be pissed too if I found out my man been out co-signing for Escalades and shit, taking a bish on trips, and chilling in a condo I knew nothing about with another woman. Oh hell yea I would be ready to chop that nicca head off and serve it to his mama on a silver platter…..he’d better be lucky he already dead !


So trust me Chelle when I tell you I understand that part of your frustration. But ummmm you wrong for not putting that man other kids down as heirs to his estate. Bish you wrong as two left shoes. How the hell you gone say some shit like you can’t confirm if the two eldest kids were actually your husband’s. Now that’s some bullshit if I’ve every heard any in my life. Did your man take care of these kids…..did he pay child support….were they ever over the house…..did they go on vacation with yall….did he ever refer to the children as “my sons” ? If you answered yes to any of those questions you know damn well those were that man kids. And just because you all pissy cuz you got humiliated in front of a world wide audience does not give you the right to take them babies inheritance.


But before you get all geeked up on buying you another house or some other crap get ready for a battle. Baby Mama’s (BM) do not play. I bet in the next 4-6 months yo azz gone be up in court explaining your actions to a judge. Quit being greedy bish! If that man considered those kids his then so be it. There are two types of money that never last long, that is income tax checks and inheritance money. Most of the time people fly through that type of money like water.

Chelle quit acting stupidly (as Pres Obama says) and do the right thing.

No comments: