Friday, September 28, 2007

T.G.I.F

Hey People,


Today I’m tired as hell. I was on the phone all night with my home girl from Orlando. She is trying to convince me to move to FL, needless to say I am not interested, there’s not much difference been FL and CA so that’s defiantly a no go. With that said, y’all know I didn’t get my exercise on this morning, I barley made it to work, I thought about calling in because I was just tired and really not feeling it, but I called in last Friday, so I had to woman up and come in to work.

So then I get here and hafta listen to my co-worker blab on and on about her damn baby and how she reacted to her booster shots yesterday. You would think people get the non verbal queues (like when I start to yawn, or roll my eyes up in my head) that I just don’t give a damn about your kid or you right now. If you thinking I’m in a bad mood then you would be right. It’s rent time and at the first of the month I get real pissy cause I gotta pay this high ass rent and the sh*t just makes a sistah straight mad. Plus, I purchased my plane ticket to go back to STL for Christmas and the lowest fair was with crappy Southwest. I absolutely totally extremely dislike flying with Frontier and Southwest because the flights are usually packed to full capacity. I’m always seated next to an arm rest hogger, snorer, people with babies, or people that love to talk to people they don’t know. But, what’s a sistah to do when all the other airlines are charging between $415.00 and $550.00 for a round trip ticket from LA to STL. Southwest here I come, just have my Grey Goose and tonic ready cause I’ma need about four of those jokers. I want to be knocked the f*ck out for the entire flight, that way I won’t give a damn about what kid is screaming and who is snoring.
Since y’all already know I’m in a bitchy mood I’d like to talk about my co-workers some more. Why the hell do some people on the same level as you, at some point try to become the designated boss? Ya know how they do it, the boss misses a day of work and the suck up tries to regulate what everyone is doing and assigns herself boss for the day. That’s they type of sh*t I’m dealing with today, and home girl is about to get the business. I am a consummate professional, but when people try to play me or treat me substandard the hood just jumps right out of me, and I wind up saying things like “ho go sit yo ass down sum where.” That usually gets them off my back and avoiding me for the rest of the day. Well I’ll holla at y’all on Monday, hopefully I won’t be in a meeting with HR because I got a feeling Ms. Co-worker is about to get a verbal beat down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yvyzuzas.digitalzones.com/arotek.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://secuqagi.lookseekpages.com/ytezesy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]